Starting at $3500 per room
*max of 3 rooms at a time. Pricing is for standard sized rooms only & is subject to change. Should your space and project be a little more unique in size, we will give you a more accurate quote during the in-home consultation.
A beginning to end experience, our Full Service Gold Package offers clients a bespoke design plan, expert advice, innovative styling and peace of mind that their vision will come to life. This service is ideal for the client who is looking for an expert to come alongside them to see the process through. This package allows you to be as hands off as you'd like. Leave everything to us! All you have to do is come in & fall in love!
- Digital Inspiration/Mood Board
- Floorplan & 3D Renderings
- Product recommendations
- Multiple revisions until it’s perfect
- A final design concept with curated selections
- Personal Shopper experience with our Buy for Me service *may include additional markups
- Coordination of all purchases & orders and oversight of all installs and deliveries
- In home styling & decorating to complete your project!
How it Works
- Start by filling out the Inquiry Form below. After submitting, one of our in-house designers will reach out via email within 24 hours to confirm your submission & schedule a consultation.
- Once your consultation is booked we'll email your $100 non-refundable consultation fee which is payable via credit card online. Note: if you choose one of our packages, your $100 fee is then applied to your package balance. We will also send a Design Questionnaire that we ask for you to answer to the best of your ability. This will help better prepare us for your consultation & have a better understanding of your design preferences.
- Consultation Day - We'll begin with a walk-through of your space/home. Discuss your design needs, goals, lifestyle, and desired budget for the space. During this time we will also grab measurements & photos of the space for our reference. We do ask that you come prepared with questions, inspiration images, and a pen & notepad! We are happy to discuss in depth each of our design packages and which one best suites your needs at this time.
- You decided to choose the Gold Design Package! (YAH!) We will email your invoice (minus the $100 consult fee) and a digital contract for you to e-sign.
- Now is when we will really dig into the provided inspiration images and develop a digital inspiration board based upon the feedback you've given us. Our digital mood boards consist of a compilation of colors, textures, furniture, décor, and room images to convey the overall look & feel for your new space. If the mood board doesn't quite hit the mark on the first round, no worries! We've included two more rounds of revisions at no additional charge.
- Once we've received your approval on the mood board we will move forward with drafting your existing floorplan & creating 3D renderings of your space. These serve as visual & conceptual drawings only. This allows us to move & play with the placement of new & existing furniture pieces and show you multiple layout options.
- Vision Meeting – At this point in the process we now have everything we need for your inspiration, floor plans, renderings, and budget package. We will schedule a vision meeting, where we will present the proposed floor plan, renderings, and budget for the space.
- Design Meeting – Once we have approval on visual direction, floor plans, renderings, and budget, we will return to the office where we will continue to flesh out the overall design of your space. We will also begin shopping & sourcing the perfect pieces for your space. This process includes sourcing: furniture, lighting, rugs, goods, etc. We will carefully curate a selections list/board full of recommended pieces to fill your new room. We will then present all of this to you in a design meeting where you will look at samples, paint swatches, etc. and clearly be able to visualize yourself in the space! When you've approved the selections we will bill you per piece as they are ordered.
- As we order & await items to come in, we ask that you take this time to prepare your space for install. Remove any unwanted items, de-clutter, collect any personal items to incorporate into the space, etc... If painting or wallpapering is part of your design we will have our team come in at this time to conduct necessary work. Each item will be shipped to our store in Norfolk. We inspect everything upon arrival to ensure that it is in good condition, not damaged, the correct color, etc... If an item arrives damaged or in the wrong pattern/color we handle the customer service aspect with returns & re-ordering. We assume full responsibility of unboxing, assembling, disposing of the trash/cardboard, and bringing the item(s) to you.
- Once everything has arrived we will schedule install day. This is where the magic happens and your design really comes to life! This day consist of our crew delivering and placing all items in your space. We will direct & oversee this entire process. For safety reasons we ask that you vacate the space while we conduct install & return once we have finished styling for the big reveal.
- Average lead time on these projects can range anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending upon lead times. We will remain in contact with you throughout the entire duration of the project and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We will send a final invoice at the completion of the project for any unpaid balances.